The LA Advertising billboard for GTA is finally finished.
Not long till the game is out, shame it’s going to be on a PS3 and not the PS4 though.
Kanye to perform at the VMA’s 2013.
Already set to be a momentous occasion thanks to a return by Lady Gaga, a Brooklyn setting, and the debut of special edition “Moonman” trophies designed by KAWS, the 2013 edition of the MTV Video Music Awards will see Kanye West performing for a record-tying seventh time. Announced today by the network on the Brooklyn Bridge, Yeezy will look to once again steal the show as he performs the Yeezus track “Black Skinhead.” West was notably absent from 2012′s VMAs after performing Watch the Throne‘s “Otis” alongside Jay Z in 2011 and My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy‘s “Runaway” with Pusha-T in 2010.
Someone told me once they saw him walking down lovers lane holding his own hand, and that when he sneezed he blessed himself and then said thank you. YEEZUS.
Jurassic Park is opening in Australia!
Clive Palmer (he’s rich, and that’s all you need to know) has been given permission to build 160 animatronic robot dinosaurs. He already has 2.
The park will exhibit up to 160 moving and roaring replica dinosaurs, including five Tyrannosaurus Rex robots up to 25-feet high, as well as a 30-foot Ruyangosaurus. The creatures, to be imported from China, will move their tails and chests and blink their eyes.
The park is set to open in 2014, so get saving as tickets are expensive and you wouldn’t want to miss out!
OH, AND… he’s also building a replica Titanic which he hopes to launch in 2016!
1. Have a really hot, long shower. Cry if you need to. Sit on the ground. Feel sorry for yourself. Let the steam soak into your skin. Let the hot water wash your face clean. But the moment you turn off that water, you are done feeling sorry for yourself. Make a decision to move on from that sadness.
2. Clean. I know, cleaning is boring and annoying - but how about that feeling you get when you are finished? The smell of the vacuum. That feeling of accomplishment? Who knows, you might even find money along the way. Totally worth it. It’s like starting with a clean slate.
3. Call a friend you haven’t spoken to for a while. If your first choice doesn’t pick up, choose someone else. Ask them all about how their lives are going and tell them about yours. Not only will it take your mind off whatever crappy thing you have been plagued by, but you will laugh with them! Laughing triggers endorphins and endorphins make you happy!
4. Go for a run or a walk. This get’s your endorphins and dopamine going crazy. You will get more energy and more happiness just because the chemicals in your body are running around!
5. Stop and take it all in. Walking in the night? Stop and look at the stars. Breathe in the cold air. Feel alive.
6. Stop whining. Ever heard the saying “love life and life will love you back”? Or, the idea of the power of attraction? It’s true! If you sit around saying “why me, waaaaa waaaa” then bad things will happen to you. You’re already defeated. If you start saying, “I will be happy, I will accomplish my ambitions, I will find love, I do look amazing, I am a great friend” etc., then not only will you start to believe them but you will be amazed at what amazing things start to happen.
7. Drink tea. This always works. Not a tea fan? Try hot water with a slice of lemon and some agave syrup.
8. Make a conscious decision to stop holding certain grudges. We all have people we have held grudges on in the past. Let them go. If you feel like you owe this person an apology, don’t be too proud. Send them a sincere Facebook apology. Sincerity is in the intent, so even if it’s a 2 sentence apology - as long as you mean it it’s worth it.
9. Cook some really nice, warm food. Stimulate your taste buds with anything as simple as two minute noodles or as lavish as a three course garlic bread, pasta bake, chocolate mousse triple combo.
10. Write down a list of goals to achieve for the week. As simple as “buy insect repellent” or as large as “jog for 25 minutes non stop” and tick them off when they’re done. You will feel very accomplished and that alone will help pep up your mood!
Turn that frown upside down, even though sometimes it feels like it can’t be, it could be so much worse. Count yourself lucky for where you are in life today.